According to sources from Andhra Pradesh the sudden decision of Seethakka to quit TDP has come as a shocker to many including her own followers, party workers in TDP in Warangal. Meanwhile the exit of Revanth's close-friend and follower Vem Narender Reddy was as expected, however, not anyone predicted that Seethakka would follow Revanth and join Congress in the presence of Rahul Gandhi along with Revanth.
Sources have stated that as per insiders, there is a story behind the whole episode. Talk is that Revanth's wife played crucial role in convincing Seethakka. Meanwhile a day before Revanth joined Congress, Revanth Reddy's wife Geetha has gone all the way to Hanmakonda and met Seethakka. Geetha said to have explained her situation and persuaded her to join Congress.
Accordingly after convinced with her explanation, Seethakka has rushed to
Hyderabad on the same night and sent her resignation to party the next day. And
on the same day, she left to Delhi and joined in Congress in the presence of
party vice president Rahul Gandhi.
Will Congress defeat PM Narendra Modi by 2019 elections? New Delhi sources added that to defeat Narendra Modi in the next general Lok Sabha elections, Opposition Congress is said to be mulling over to do a big sacrifice the grand old party is contemplating to contest in relatively less number of seats to accommodate its allies. Meanwhile the move is to attract as many as Opposition parties for a grand alliance to take on Modi led NDA.
- Do you want to know the fittest Hollywood Actresses?
- UK welcomes Indian students to their world leading educational institutions
- Fittest Hollywood Actors made easy through Yoga
- NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine called Whitson an inspiration
- Fuego Volcano faced biggest eruption in recent years
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Arvind Kejriwal waging war with PM, receiving support from All
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?