After PV Sindhu, Shuttler Kidambi Srikanth has been offered the post of Deputy Collector by the Andhra Pradesh Government. AP IT Minister K.Srinivasulu said the decision has been made after a cabinet meeting and they also decided to reward him 2 Crores.
Kidambi Srikanth originally hails from Guntur district and he is the first Indian to win 4 Super Series in a calendar. He also won the French Open recently. He is the first Indian to win the French Open title. Kidambi Srikanth said, "I am happy as things are working for me. I never think about winning.
I just wanted to play well and give my best. I never think about records." Earlier, PV Sindhu was given charge at the office of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) after bagging a Silver medal at the Olympics. AP CM Chandrababu Naidu handed over the appointment letter to her on July 29, 2017.
Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket For past few days, the buzz is about the Andhra Couple who lives in Chicago and their prostitution racket. When cops arrested them, some shocking details were found as they have got a registry where some lead Telugu actresses name were spotted.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi
- Naidu rallies CMs against Modi, backs Kejriwal
- Do you want to know the fittest Hollywood Actresses?
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?
- #NCBN CORNERED FROM ALL SIDES
- Kerala all set for Boat Race League
- TDP Leaders hit back at YCP & BJP leaders over their secret meeting in New Delhi
- AP BJP President presents lists of demands for the state
- Torrential Rains in Karnataka crippled Normal Life