After PV Sindhu, Shuttler Kidambi Srikanth has been offered the post of Deputy Collector by the Andhra Pradesh Government. AP IT Minister K.Srinivasulu said the decision has been made after a cabinet meeting and they also decided to reward him 2 Crores.
Kidambi Srikanth originally hails from Guntur district and he is the first Indian to win 4 Super Series in a calendar. He also won the French Open recently. He is the first Indian to win the French Open title. Kidambi Srikanth said, "I am happy as things are working for me. I never think about winning.
I just wanted to play well and give my best. I never think about records." Earlier, PV Sindhu was given charge at the office of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) after bagging a Silver medal at the Olympics. AP CM Chandrababu Naidu handed over the appointment letter to her on July 29, 2017.
Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport Hyderabad sources have reported that Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad has become the first airport in the country to commence installing waste recycling machines as a pilot project. Currently the machines have been installed to crush plastic PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, steel/aluminium cans and plastic bags in an eco-friendly way, said GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. (GHIAL), which operates the airport.
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons
- Andhra inspector caught with illegal assets more than 100 crores! SHOCKING Photos inside
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?