Vizianagaram sources have stated that the scene at the BC Welfare Hostel in Vizianagaram was one of pity and disgust. It is learned that the cook and attenders at the hostel, who were having a round of drinks made four minor kids consume alcohol. Sources have stated that not just that the students under the age of 14 were also made to dance to Telugu numbers to entertain the drinking party.
Although the incident happened last week, it came to light only after parents of the children lodged a complaint with the BC Welfare Board. Sources added that they said that the staff of the hostel forcefully made the kids drink liquor and the poor kids had to give in fearing punishment. It was worse than ragging, they said.
Currently the Welfare board is looking into the matter and assured the
parents that action will be taken against the errant staff. According to
sources the culprits were suspended immediately pending the inquiry.
Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Revanth Reddy, it appears, is turning out to be following in the footsteps of his guru. The Kodangal MLA, who resigned from the president ship of the Telugu Desam Working Committee, was applauded for quitting the assembly as well. But it now appears that one has to save one's praise and appreciation of his actions for another day, because Revanth Reddy has not submitted his resignation officially vacating his Kodangal seat, as yet.
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons