After facing numerous roadblocks, the Telugu version of 'Mersal' titled as 'Adhirindhi' is all set for a release on 9th of November. The censor board which never issued the certificate finally granted it with U/A certificate.
The movie which was initially scheduled for a release on October 27th has faced numerous barricades and the main roadblock came when the movie criticized the Central Government's policies such as GST and Digital India. Now, the Telugu version is all set to release on November 9th.
'Mersal features Vijay, Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha in the lead roles. SJ Suryah did the role of antagonist and the movie had a strong technical team compromising A.R.Rahman for Music and Sri Thenandal Films for Production values. Stay tuned for more updates.
Will Congress defeat PM Narendra Modi by 2019 elections? New Delhi sources added that to defeat Narendra Modi in the next general Lok Sabha elections, Opposition Congress is said to be mulling over to do a big sacrifice the grand old party is contemplating to contest in relatively less number of seats to accommodate its allies. Meanwhile the move is to attract as many as Opposition parties for a grand alliance to take on Modi led NDA.
- Do you want to know the fittest Hollywood Actresses?
- UK welcomes Indian students to their world leading educational institutions
- Fittest Hollywood Actors made easy through Yoga
- NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine called Whitson an inspiration
- Fuego Volcano faced biggest eruption in recent years
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Arvind Kejriwal waging war with PM, receiving support from All
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?