After facing numerous roadblocks, the Telugu version of 'Mersal' titled as 'Adhirindhi' is all set for a release on 9th of November. The censor board which never issued the certificate finally granted it with U/A certificate.
The movie which was initially scheduled for a release on October 27th has faced numerous barricades and the main roadblock came when the movie criticized the Central Government's policies such as GST and Digital India. Now, the Telugu version is all set to release on November 9th.
'Mersal features Vijay, Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha in the lead roles. SJ Suryah did the role of antagonist and the movie had a strong technical team compromising A.R.Rahman for Music and Sri Thenandal Films for Production values. Stay tuned for more updates.
Nara Lokesh should learn to be smart from his family members Accordingly Lokesh's response over Nandi Awards controversy might have been done with a good intention and to put a full stop to the ongoing row. But in run up to it, Lokesh has committed a big, irrevocable mistake by making comments that have not hurt a few but almost all from the Telugu film fraternity that is based out of Hyderabad.
- Why Chandrababu lauded Congress CM Kiran?
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates