The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) had a meeting with all the Hotel owners and issued a warning that they need to cut down their tariff and fix a normal rate else a stern action would be taken on them.
A Court order which was issued earlier spoke about the high tariff rates. With respect to that, TTD had released a price tariff and if that was not followed by the hotels in the hill town, a severe action is likely to be taken. KS Srinivas Raju said the new price list will be updated along with the tender.
However, this irked the Hotel Owners as they said it's going to be tough for them. The High Court of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh earlier ordered the TTD to bring the cost of food items sold at a normal affordable price in the temple town. Most of the hotels charge extensively and TTD Authorities asked whether the shop owners are looting from the devotees.
Strong earthquake shook large swathe of southern & central Mexico According to sources from Mexicos National Seismological Service and as per report the US Geological Survey triggering the quake alarm system in Mexico City and causing buildings to sway and there were no immediate reports of damage or injuries from the quake, which measured 7.2 in magnitude.
- 4 Immigration Reform proposals rejected by US Senate
- Rs. 11,400 Cr. Scamster Nirav Modi has connection with Bollywood Celebrities
- Will Trump's assurance provide safety after Florida shooting incident?
- Odedra pleaded guilty to one offence of attempting to possess an indecent image
- Priyanka Chopra to cut ties with Modi!
- Indian teacher arrested for obscene recordings!
- Google comes to protect photos!!
- TN LPG Tanker Lorry Owners strike been affected on a daily basis
- Cryptocurrency mining is attacking more mobile users
- Adult toys worth 79 lakhs seized in Chennai!!
- Amazon joins rank of biggies by manufacturing its own chipsets for its Alexa
- United States McDonald's is removing cheeseburgers from its Happy Meal menu for Children's issue
- Renowned Hollywood couple Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux splits
- Cong said a whistleblower alerted govt regarding Nirav Modi but PM, Jaitley ignored tip
- Trump & Modi's India-US tie is strong