The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) had a meeting with all the Hotel owners and issued a warning that they need to cut down their tariff and fix a normal rate else a stern action would be taken on them.
A Court order which was issued earlier spoke about the high tariff rates. With respect to that, TTD had released a price tariff and if that was not followed by the hotels in the hill town, a severe action is likely to be taken. KS Srinivas Raju said the new price list will be updated along with the tender.
However, this irked the Hotel Owners as they said it's going to be tough for them. The High Court of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh earlier ordered the TTD to bring the cost of food items sold at a normal affordable price in the temple town. Most of the hotels charge extensively and TTD Authorities asked whether the shop owners are looting from the devotees.
Why Chandrababu lauded Congress CM Kiran? Sources have added that while Jagan Mohan Reddy had quit Congress for not making him the Chief Minister, the former CM Kiran Kumar Reddy had quit Congress when the party took a decision in favor of the new statehood for Telangana against his wish where Kiran Reddy had resigned to his CM chair and took a firm stand in favor of people
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video