The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) had a meeting with all the Hotel owners and issued a warning that they need to cut down their tariff and fix a normal rate else a stern action would be taken on them.
A Court order which was issued earlier spoke about the high tariff rates. With respect to that, TTD had released a price tariff and if that was not followed by the hotels in the hill town, a severe action is likely to be taken. KS Srinivas Raju said the new price list will be updated along with the tender.
However, this irked the Hotel Owners as they said it's going to be tough for them. The High Court of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh earlier ordered the TTD to bring the cost of food items sold at a normal affordable price in the temple town. Most of the hotels charge extensively and TTD Authorities asked whether the shop owners are looting from the devotees.
Will Congress defeat PM Narendra Modi by 2019 elections? New Delhi sources added that to defeat Narendra Modi in the next general Lok Sabha elections, Opposition Congress is said to be mulling over to do a big sacrifice the grand old party is contemplating to contest in relatively less number of seats to accommodate its allies. Meanwhile the move is to attract as many as Opposition parties for a grand alliance to take on Modi led NDA.
- Do you want to know the fittest Hollywood Actresses?
- UK welcomes Indian students to their world leading educational institutions
- Fittest Hollywood Actors made easy through Yoga
- NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine called Whitson an inspiration
- Fuego Volcano faced biggest eruption in recent years
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Arvind Kejriwal waging war with PM, receiving support from All
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?