Hyderabad sources have stated that YSR Congress Party President, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy beginning his six month long walkathon, Praja Sankalpa Yatra from Idupulapaya on Monday, November 6. According to sources the Party MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy also did a two day padayatra and performed pujas in Chittoor district, while another MLA RK Roja broke 1,000 coconuts at a temple for the success of YS Jagan's Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
Accordingly YS Jagan is visiting Tirupati to seek the blessings of Lord Venkateshwara Swamy on Saturday morning. He will also seek divine blessings at Pedda Dargah in YSR Kadapa district on Sunday. Sources have added that the Yatra would cover 125 Assembly constituencies, out of the total 175 constituencies, spread over 3,000 kilometers in the state before he reaches Itchapuram of Srikakulam district.
Meanwhile during these six months, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy would address 125
public meetings and interact with 180 people's groups. He would also address
more than 2,000 meetings of the party workers. Further the YSR Congress chief
is set to highlight his party's manifesto of Nava Rathnalu, the nine-point
agenda addressing the farmers, women, youth, working class and other sections
of the society during the period of his Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
Will Congress defeat PM Narendra Modi by 2019 elections? New Delhi sources added that to defeat Narendra Modi in the next general Lok Sabha elections, Opposition Congress is said to be mulling over to do a big sacrifice the grand old party is contemplating to contest in relatively less number of seats to accommodate its allies. Meanwhile the move is to attract as many as Opposition parties for a grand alliance to take on Modi led NDA.
- Do you want to know the fittest Hollywood Actresses?
- UK welcomes Indian students to their world leading educational institutions
- Fittest Hollywood Actors made easy through Yoga
- NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine called Whitson an inspiration
- Fuego Volcano faced biggest eruption in recent years
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Arvind Kejriwal waging war with PM, receiving support from All
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?