According to sources YSRCP general secretary Dharmana Prasada Rao said connecting with the people is the fundamental democratic right of any political leader and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's proposed Praja Sankalpa Yatra is an attempt to reach out to the people of the party.
Meanwhile when speaking to media persons at the Lotus Pond office of the party, he accused the Telugu Desam Government in Andhra Pradesh of trying to create hurdles in the way of the historic and game-changing yatra. Accordingly Dharmana said that attempts to stifle democratic outreach modes smacked of dictatorship. He said Chandrababu Naidu was murdering democracy by issuing secret GOs.
Moreover he said the padayatra did not need any
permission and pointed out that none of the earlier padayatras taken by
Chandrababu himself and even YS Sharmila obtained permission. Hence, they were
only giving intimation about the Praja Sankalpa Yatra. He also requested that
the police provide adequate security to YS Jagan, who is a Z category
protector. Further the Praja Sankalpa Yatra will kick off from Indupulapaya on
November 6 and will cover a distance of 3000 km in 13 districts of
Andhrapradesh before culminating at Ichhapuram.
Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket For past few days, the buzz is about the Andhra Couple who lives in Chicago and their prostitution racket. When cops arrested them, some shocking details were found as they have got a registry where some lead Telugu actresses name were spotted.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi
- Naidu rallies CMs against Modi, backs Kejriwal
- Do you want to know the fittest Hollywood Actresses?
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?
- #NCBN CORNERED FROM ALL SIDES
- Kerala all set for Boat Race League
- TDP Leaders hit back at YCP & BJP leaders over their secret meeting in New Delhi
- AP BJP President presents lists of demands for the state
- Torrential Rains in Karnataka crippled Normal Life