According to sources YSRCP general secretary Dharmana Prasada Rao said connecting with the people is the fundamental democratic right of any political leader and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's proposed Praja Sankalpa Yatra is an attempt to reach out to the people of the party.
Meanwhile when speaking to media persons at the Lotus Pond office of the party, he accused the Telugu Desam Government in Andhra Pradesh of trying to create hurdles in the way of the historic and game-changing yatra. Accordingly Dharmana said that attempts to stifle democratic outreach modes smacked of dictatorship. He said Chandrababu Naidu was murdering democracy by issuing secret GOs.
Moreover he said the padayatra did not need any
permission and pointed out that none of the earlier padayatras taken by
Chandrababu himself and even YS Sharmila obtained permission. Hence, they were
only giving intimation about the Praja Sankalpa Yatra. He also requested that
the police provide adequate security to YS Jagan, who is a Z category
protector. Further the Praja Sankalpa Yatra will kick off from Indupulapaya on
November 6 and will cover a distance of 3000 km in 13 districts of
Andhrapradesh before culminating at Ichhapuram.
Study reveals Treated poultry excrement could replace approximately 10% of coal used in electricity generation New York sources have stated that treated excrement from chickens, turkeys, and other poultry, when converted to combustible solid biomass fuel, could replace coal as a renewable energy source. According to a study, published in the journal Applied Energy
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag