According to sources Revanth Reddy's meeting with Rahul Gandhi has stunned many. In fact, not many couldn't believe it, but there's a one heavyweight in Congress who reportedly played crucial role behind this. Sources have stated that Congress veteran Jaipal Reddy who is very close to Gandhi clan could possibly behind Revanth and Rahul's meet.
Meanwhile Jaipal also happens to be a close relative to Revanth. Revanth has been married to Geetha Reddy, daughter of Jaipal Reddy's own brother. However, Revanth and Jaipal had always been unique in their own ways with different political interests. Sources have stated that with TDP is on a downward spiral in Telangana and the party is planning to forge an alliance with TRS, naturally, this has not gone down well with the lone vociferous critic of KCR. Revanth has no other option but to join Congress to take on KCR & family.
Accordingly Jaipal Reddy seems to have helped Revanth in putting onto him
Rahul. Although Jaipal denies and maintains that he is not aware of it, many in
Congress now suspect that it could be Jaipal. Jaipal is a former Union Minister
in UPA regime and is confident of Sonia Gandhi, Ahmed Patel. Meanwhile he is
also well-known for his cleverness. Considering all this into account, Jaipal
could have suggested to Rahul to rope in Revanth to bring back Congress into
Is Rahul Gandhi a Bachelor or Married Man? Hyderabad sources stated that Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday said that he is married to his party when asked about his plan to get married. Meanwhile during an hour long interaction with media in Hyderabad on Tuesday, Rahul also said that defeating Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2019 Lok Sabha election is his party’s objective.
- Pawan fallen prey of the Hunger of Power
- TN Temple authorities asked to issue warnings on their official websites cautioning devotees
- AIADMK party hits back at Rajinikanth
- Thiruvananthapuram techno park surrounded by Floods of water
- KSRTC services between Karnataka & Kerala via Salem remain unaffected
- BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn!
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar
- Weather forecast for Telangana in next two days
- Why Tamilnadu CM & his Cabinet didn't attend Karunanidhi s burial?
- BMW starts "technical campaign" in Europe to check problems in other market
- Actor Parthiban gives a shocker!
- Heavy rains all over Tamilnadu!