According to sources Revanth Reddy's meeting with Rahul Gandhi has stunned many. In fact, not many couldn't believe it, but there's a one heavyweight in Congress who reportedly played crucial role behind this. Sources have stated that Congress veteran Jaipal Reddy who is very close to Gandhi clan could possibly behind Revanth and Rahul's meet.
Meanwhile Jaipal also happens to be a close relative to Revanth. Revanth has been married to Geetha Reddy, daughter of Jaipal Reddy's own brother. However, Revanth and Jaipal had always been unique in their own ways with different political interests. Sources have stated that with TDP is on a downward spiral in Telangana and the party is planning to forge an alliance with TRS, naturally, this has not gone down well with the lone vociferous critic of KCR. Revanth has no other option but to join Congress to take on KCR & family.
Accordingly Jaipal Reddy seems to have helped Revanth in putting onto him
Rahul. Although Jaipal denies and maintains that he is not aware of it, many in
Congress now suspect that it could be Jaipal. Jaipal is a former Union Minister
in UPA regime and is confident of Sonia Gandhi, Ahmed Patel. Meanwhile he is
also well-known for his cleverness. Considering all this into account, Jaipal
could have suggested to Rahul to rope in Revanth to bring back Congress into
Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons? People of two Telugu states Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are celebrating Ugadi welcoming New Year. Even many parts of India is celebrating New Year and many say there is scientific connection behind why Ugadi marks the New year.
- Hari Krishna Nandamuri appreciated Shri Chandrababu Naidu's decision
- This Chinese Couple portrait shocked them
- Will Tamilnadu's AIADMK pull out of BJP led NDA government?
- Congress blames admin for controversial tweet!
- "Modi is trying to do all he did in Tamilnadu; But Andhra is not like TN..."
- Paytm announced launch of two new services
- Heavy thundershowers made Southern parts of Tamilnadu cool
- Pawan urged people to vote for Janasena