According to sources Revanth Reddy's meeting with Rahul Gandhi has stunned many. In fact, not many couldn't believe it, but there's a one heavyweight in Congress who reportedly played crucial role behind this. Sources have stated that Congress veteran Jaipal Reddy who is very close to Gandhi clan could possibly behind Revanth and Rahul's meet.
Meanwhile Jaipal also happens to be a close relative to Revanth. Revanth has been married to Geetha Reddy, daughter of Jaipal Reddy's own brother. However, Revanth and Jaipal had always been unique in their own ways with different political interests. Sources have stated that with TDP is on a downward spiral in Telangana and the party is planning to forge an alliance with TRS, naturally, this has not gone down well with the lone vociferous critic of KCR. Revanth has no other option but to join Congress to take on KCR & family.
Accordingly Jaipal Reddy seems to have helped Revanth in putting onto him
Rahul. Although Jaipal denies and maintains that he is not aware of it, many in
Congress now suspect that it could be Jaipal. Jaipal is a former Union Minister
in UPA regime and is confident of Sonia Gandhi, Ahmed Patel. Meanwhile he is
also well-known for his cleverness. Considering all this into account, Jaipal
could have suggested to Rahul to rope in Revanth to bring back Congress into
Study reveals Treated poultry excrement could replace approximately 10% of coal used in electricity generation New York sources have stated that treated excrement from chickens, turkeys, and other poultry, when converted to combustible solid biomass fuel, could replace coal as a renewable energy source. According to a study, published in the journal Applied Energy
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag