Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement those YSRCP activists from Giddalur assembly constituency performed special poojas at the Nemaligundla Ranganayaka Swamy temple in Giddaluru wishing the success of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
According to sources the party workers, led by constituency in charge IV Reddy, broke 1001 coconuts on the occasion. The party workers took out a rally from the YSRCP office in the town to the temple. Previously, the party workers garlanded the statue of YSR in the town.
Sources have stated that the party leaders Chennu Vijaya, B Balreddy, C.
Balanagireddy, M Guruprasad and several others were present. YS Jagan also
offered prayers at Tirumala Temple at Tirupathi for getting blessings from Lord
Venkateswara on Saturday for making the Yatra successful.
Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket For past few days, the buzz is about the Andhra Couple who lives in Chicago and their prostitution racket. When cops arrested them, some shocking details were found as they have got a registry where some lead Telugu actresses name were spotted.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi
- Naidu rallies CMs against Modi, backs Kejriwal
- Do you want to know the fittest Hollywood Actresses?
- HD Kumaraswamy instructed officials to release 20,000 cusecs from Kabini dam to Tamilnadu
- Will Vizag Railway Zone be approved by Central Government?
- #NCBN CORNERED FROM ALL SIDES
- Kerala all set for Boat Race League
- TDP Leaders hit back at YCP & BJP leaders over their secret meeting in New Delhi
- AP BJP President presents lists of demands for the state
- Torrential Rains in Karnataka crippled Normal Life