Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement those YSRCP activists from Giddalur assembly constituency performed special poojas at the Nemaligundla Ranganayaka Swamy temple in Giddaluru wishing the success of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
According to sources the party workers, led by constituency in charge IV Reddy, broke 1001 coconuts on the occasion. The party workers took out a rally from the YSRCP office in the town to the temple. Previously, the party workers garlanded the statue of YSR in the town.
Sources have stated that the party leaders Chennu Vijaya, B Balreddy, C.
Balanagireddy, M Guruprasad and several others were present. YS Jagan also
offered prayers at Tirumala Temple at Tirupathi for getting blessings from Lord
Venkateswara on Saturday for making the Yatra successful.
Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Revanth Reddy, it appears, is turning out to be following in the footsteps of his guru. The Kodangal MLA, who resigned from the president ship of the Telugu Desam Working Committee, was applauded for quitting the assembly as well. But it now appears that one has to save one's praise and appreciation of his actions for another day, because Revanth Reddy has not submitted his resignation officially vacating his Kodangal seat, as yet.
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates
- Hyderabad Air Hostess Harassed - Sexual Abuser falls on feet and apologizes - Watch Video
- Ivanka Trump's Hyderabad Schedule kept secret due to security reasons