Kadapa sources have stated that AP's Leader of Opposition and YSR Congress Party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday lambasted the Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu for the rampant corruption, nepotism and utter inefficiency in his administration which had pushed the state backward in the past four years.
YS Jagan assured people amidst chanting of slogans 'Kavali Jagan, Ravali Jagan' by fans and followers who accompanied his through the Padayatra that "He wants to formulate his party manifesto to resolve all your problems”. Meanwhile after reiterating that the purpose of his PrajaSankalpaYatra was to formulate a people's manifesto for the party for the 2019 elections by gathering their opinions and suggestions YS Jagan said this is going to give him a blue print for an efficient government that can make Andhra Pradesh a progressive state.
He also said "Chandrababu Naidu brought a bad
name to AP with his corrupt and inefficient administration which needs to be
reversed for the welfare of each and every person in the state and his vision
is to put Andhra Pradesh on a fast track to development while ensuring the
welfare of farmers, workers, women, youth, tradesmen and all sections of
When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end? According to sources Polavaram project was initiated by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, the late Dr. YS Rajashekhar Reddy, who envisaged the project as a prestigious one for the state. Dr. YSR also held all party consultations on the dam and reached out to all the stake-holders on the same.
- Deepika Padukone's movie postponed as Karni Sena says they would cut her nose!
- Income Tax is going to keep an eye on you, if you are going to buy a property for more than 30 Lakh Rupees
- Why Upasana Kamineni, Nara Brahmani Came Together?
- YS Jagan's 12 Day Tour schedule released
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag