Kadapa sources have stated that AP's Leader of Opposition and YSR Congress Party president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday lambasted the Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu for the rampant corruption, nepotism and utter inefficiency in his administration which had pushed the state backward in the past four years.
YS Jagan assured people amidst chanting of slogans 'Kavali Jagan, Ravali Jagan' by fans and followers who accompanied his through the Padayatra that "He wants to formulate his party manifesto to resolve all your problems”. Meanwhile after reiterating that the purpose of his PrajaSankalpaYatra was to formulate a people's manifesto for the party for the 2019 elections by gathering their opinions and suggestions YS Jagan said this is going to give him a blue print for an efficient government that can make Andhra Pradesh a progressive state.
He also said "Chandrababu Naidu brought a bad
name to AP with his corrupt and inefficient administration which needs to be
reversed for the welfare of each and every person in the state and his vision
is to put Andhra Pradesh on a fast track to development while ensuring the
welfare of farmers, workers, women, youth, tradesmen and all sections of
Election commission against 20 AAP MLAs! The election commission of India has recommended the sacking of 20 AAP MLAs, who were appointed unconstitutionally to support and assist ministers of Delhi government, as parliament secretaries. Though the case was against 21, it came to 20 after Rajouri garden MLA Jarnail Singh resigned, and contested against Prakash Singh Badal in Punjab elections.
- Padmavat - what a "waist" of time! Deepika's waist is covered now!
- TTV aide reveals 20 Rupees token scam!
- Shock for BJP leader at a feast! Slippers Stolen for the Central Minister
- Bengaluru's infamous Bellandur Lake caught fire yet again
- Trump administration wants to admit immigrants who have skills, talent and English fluency
- Realty Registration department created record by conducting 1 lakh registration in a single month
- Shares of HDFC Bank trading at Rs 1,944.30, up 0.65%, on the BSE
- CM KCR assured Hyderabad infrastructure doesn't crumble reservation policy
- GST Council slashes rate on 29 items in Budget 2018
- Kerala Police registered arrest of Jaya Mol Bhavan on murder charges
- Pakistan ISPR accused Indian forces of resorting to unprovoked firing on its side
- Yep.. You heard it Right! Modi's plans to end Income Tax?
- Money laundering agents switch to Bitcoin!
- Advantage Japan, with India's bullet Trains!!
- Tabloid Claims Illegal Sexual affairs of US President!!