Vempalle sources have stated that AP's Leader of Opposition and YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is continuing his PrajaSankalpaYatra in Pulivendula and Kamalapuram constituencies in Kadapa district for the second day on Tuesday. Meanwhile a sea of people that followed YS Jagan when he launched the Padayatra at Idupulapaya on Monday even swelled further as he started out on the second day.
Moreover the people from a cross section of society are walking with their leader. Further along the Padayatra route, YS Jagan stopped to interact with the villagers and assured them that all their problems will be solved when he comes to power in 2019.
Moreover YS Jagan began the Padayatra from Vempally
on the second day and proceeded through YS Colony, Kadapa and Pulivendula
highway, Sarvarajapeta and Galeru-Nagari canal. The Padayatra covered 12.6 km yesterday
and culminate at Neelatimmayipally. First day, he covered 8.9 km from 9.47 am to
6.40 pm before stopping at Vempally. Accordingly the farmers, women, students,
youths and workers thronged the Padayatra route to have a glance of their
leader. Thousands of them are following YS Jagan in the Padayatra.
Donald Trump Junior makes his visit to India by next week According to sources the eldest son of the US president is visiting India this week and will promote the Trump Towers development near Delhi. Meanwhile the critics say the Trump family is cashing in on the president's name. But Mr. Trump Jr has said he has been building relationships in India for years. Meanwhile the 47 storey towers in Gurgaon, close to the Indian capital, are being developed by the Trump Organization and local partners.
- PM Modi's foreign visits borne by the External Affairs Ministry
- Post of Canadian PM Justin Trudeau picture with Shashi doing rounds on social media
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan's marries Bushra Maneka
- Foreign Scientists be provided with free Visa by Saudi Arabia
- Had Chiranjeevi waited like Rajni until AP's breakup with Telangana?
- Cruz badly wanted a girlfriend & depressed about his mother's death
- Tamilnadu Court sentenced Dhasvanth to death for sexually assaulting & killing 7 year girl
- RGV says as per tweet 49% of votes polled for Pawan and 51% for Porn
- Congress blasted BJP for Rs 11,400 crore PNB scam & accused Narendra Modi of crony capitalism
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has multiple cases behind him
- Saudi government's new rule marks a major step from strict guardianship system
- Director says Kindly never ask about Kamal Hassan or his Political entry
- 6 Year old receives NASA's answer!
- Cheapest Smartphone, courtesy Jio offer!!
- CBI seeks US help to get Modi!