Vempalle sources have stated that AP's Leader of Opposition and YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is continuing his PrajaSankalpaYatra in Pulivendula and Kamalapuram constituencies in Kadapa district for the second day on Tuesday. Meanwhile a sea of people that followed YS Jagan when he launched the Padayatra at Idupulapaya on Monday even swelled further as he started out on the second day.
Moreover the people from a cross section of society are walking with their leader. Further along the Padayatra route, YS Jagan stopped to interact with the villagers and assured them that all their problems will be solved when he comes to power in 2019.
Moreover YS Jagan began the Padayatra from Vempally
on the second day and proceeded through YS Colony, Kadapa and Pulivendula
highway, Sarvarajapeta and Galeru-Nagari canal. The Padayatra covered 12.6 km yesterday
and culminate at Neelatimmayipally. First day, he covered 8.9 km from 9.47 am to
6.40 pm before stopping at Vempally. Accordingly the farmers, women, students,
youths and workers thronged the Padayatra route to have a glance of their
leader. Thousands of them are following YS Jagan in the Padayatra.
Sri Reddy explained what happened insight her Bedroom According to sources Telugu actress Sri Reddy who staged a semi-nude protest against casting couch is now grabbing the headlines for her war of words against Tollywood Natural Star Nani. Further she alleged that she had been excluded from Bigg Boss 2 because of Nani. Meanwhile she also threatened to ruin the actor's married life by revealing some unknown facts about Nani.
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics
- Centre gave Rs 1.50 lakh crore to AP in four years
- How has practicing Yoga changed your life?
- Samantha Chaitanya's Fitness Secret revealed on International Yoga Day
- A Couple has looted Lakhs of Money by cheating everyone through Dating App
- Ooh No... Panic for Foot Ball fans as Moscow is Running Out of BEER !!!
- Kwik24 is into manufacturing and selling customized vending machines