Vempalle sources have stated that AP's Leader of Opposition and YSRCP president YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is continuing his PrajaSankalpaYatra in Pulivendula and Kamalapuram constituencies in Kadapa district for the second day on Tuesday. Meanwhile a sea of people that followed YS Jagan when he launched the Padayatra at Idupulapaya on Monday even swelled further as he started out on the second day.
Moreover the people from a cross section of society are walking with their leader. Further along the Padayatra route, YS Jagan stopped to interact with the villagers and assured them that all their problems will be solved when he comes to power in 2019.
Moreover YS Jagan began the Padayatra from Vempally
on the second day and proceeded through YS Colony, Kadapa and Pulivendula
highway, Sarvarajapeta and Galeru-Nagari canal. The Padayatra covered 12.6 km yesterday
and culminate at Neelatimmayipally. First day, he covered 8.9 km from 9.47 am to
6.40 pm before stopping at Vempally. Accordingly the farmers, women, students,
youths and workers thronged the Padayatra route to have a glance of their
leader. Thousands of them are following YS Jagan in the Padayatra.
Nara Lokesh should learn to be smart from his family members Accordingly Lokesh's response over Nandi Awards controversy might have been done with a good intention and to put a full stop to the ongoing row. But in run up to it, Lokesh has committed a big, irrevocable mistake by making comments that have not hurt a few but almost all from the Telugu film fraternity that is based out of Hyderabad.
- Why Chandrababu lauded Congress CM Kiran?
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates