Andhra Pradesh sources have reported that the teachers unions have expressed happiness at Leader of the Opposition and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's announcement on contributory pension. Meanwhile they thanked him and said that his statement has reassured them. Accordingly the leaders of various teachers union met YS Jagan at Vempalli during his Praja Sankalpa Yatra. They requested YS Jagan to include the contributory pension issue in the YSRCP election manifesto. The teachers said that they would be benefited if YS Jagan becomes the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Meanwhile it may be recalled that YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Monday assured to annul the contributory pension policy for teachers and Government employees. YS Jagan said that if the contributory pension is removed, as many as 1.80 lakh farmers will stand to gain and benefit.
Accordingly YS Jagan also said that once the YSRCP
comes to power, he would ensure that every government employee is given land to
construct a house and said the Government would help the employees to build
their homes. He also assured them that the services of contract employees would
Good news awaits Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William & Kate Middleton According to sources presently pregnant Kate is expecting in April and what makes the news all the more special is that the royal couple is expecting twin baby girls. Meanwhile according to Life & Style magazine also divulged that Kate is very much excited about the new arrivals and has shared sonogram to her close friends and family.
- What caused stroke at that happy hour while Sridevi was at the wedding?
- Apple Co founder said he doesn't like Trump treating people
- PM Narendra Modi mourns for the sudden demise of actress Sridevi
- Ex-Trump campaign manager secretly paid unnamed former senior European politicians
- Will the Central govt cheat AP in Special Status issue?
- YS Jagan gets a big bumper for 2019 Elections
- No official intimation of FATF decision by Ahsan Iqbal
- Donald Trump recited the lyrics of a song 'The Snake' about restricting immigration
- KTR welcomed Biocon's decision to set up R&D center in Hyderabad
- Rajinikanth said 'Kamal is efficient, will win hearts of people'
- No new south Indian film will release from March 1
- Devotional Politics or Films?
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?