According to sources amid thousands of his cheering supporters, Leader of the Opposition and YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy began the Day 4 of his Praja Sankalpa Yatra from Uruturu in Jammalamadugu constituency. Exactly at 8.40 am, he began his padayatra along with a large number of party activists and supporters.
Earlier on Thursday, YS Jagan covered Jammalamadugu Assembly Constituency and had walked for 10.9 km. Moreover he had addressed public meetings at Peddanapadu and Y Koduru. In the evening, he had addressed another huge gathering at the Four Roads Junction in Yerraguntla. Moreover he also visited Peddanapudi, Sarvarajupeta village and Prakash Nagar Colony on Thursday.
According to sources he inspected the Canal Dam in
Sarvarajupeta and also visited Amma Vatsalya Temple in Yerraguntla. He unfurled
the party flag at Yerraguntla Four Road Junction and garlanded the statue of
YSR and had a break for dinner at Yerraguntla. Meanwhile during the first three
days, YS Jagan has covered a distance of 39 km on foot.
Nara Lokesh should learn to be smart from his family members Accordingly Lokesh's response over Nandi Awards controversy might have been done with a good intention and to put a full stop to the ongoing row. But in run up to it, Lokesh has committed a big, irrevocable mistake by making comments that have not hurt a few but almost all from the Telugu film fraternity that is based out of Hyderabad.
- Why Chandrababu lauded Congress CM Kiran?
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Hyderabad Park Hotel Owner has been accused for Cheating
- You can turn Agriculture into a profitable business says Microsoft Founder Bill Gates