Give and Forgive. It is common practice that everyone forgets and forgives the wrongs done by others during Diwali. There is an air of freedom, festivity, and friendliness everywhere.
Rise and Shine. Waking
up during the Brahmamuhurta (at
4 a.m. or 1 1/2 hours before sunrise) is a great blessing from the
standpoint of health, ethical discipline, efficiency in work, and spiritual
advancement. It is on Deepawali that everyone wakes up early in the morning.
The sages who instituted this custom must have cherished the hope that their
descendants would realize its benefits and make it a regular habit in their
Unite and Unify. Diwali
is a great unifying force and it can soften even the hardest of hearts. It is a
time when you will find people mingling about in joy and embracing one another
with love. Those with keen inner spiritual ears will clearly hear the voice of
the sages, "O Children of God unite, and love all". The vibrations
produced by the greetings of love, which fill the atmosphere, are powerful.
When the heart has considerably hardened, only a continuous celebration of
Deepawali can rekindle the urgent need of turning away from the ruinous path of
Prosper and Progress. On
this day, Hindu merchants in North India open their new account books and pray
for success and prosperity during the coming year. Everyone buys new
clothes for the family. Employers, too, purchase new clothes for their
Goddess Saraswathi is for Learning If you please the Goddess Saraswati she can grant you with a lot of knowledge and talents. The people who are affected by Rahu must worship the goddess Saraswati regularly. She is the mother of the Vedas. Some say that she is the daughter of Lord Shiva and goddess Durga. Some also say that she came out from the mouth of Lord Brahma. She was very beautiful and Brahma considered her as the most beautiful creation of his. She is associated with the moon and lotus both of which are signs of eternal
- Do you about this Famous Brihadeeshwara Temple?
- Hindus follows special fasting days of the week
- Temple is a place filled with Positive Vibrations
- Tirumala Information : 14.02.2018
- Goddess Lakshmi in many avatars
- Tirumala information : 13.02.2013
- Hinduism is diverse religion across globe
- Chandra Darshan is a rare scenario, more beneficial
- Do you visit temple on a regular basis?
- Doing Pooja at home is a must
- Auspicious Tamil Month Thai is full of festivals
- Tamil New Year marks special year for Tamilians
- Reasons that Supreme God is a reality
- Tulsi plant is considered sacred in Hinduism
- 'Gayatri Mantra' reciting every morning develops our personality