An adult should always supervise the use of fireworks by children. Check the area before igniting fireworks to ensure that all inflammable and combustible materials are removed. Follow all safety precautions issued with the fireworks. Use an incense stick to ignite fireworks. They provide a greater and safer distance between your hands and the fireworks. Keep two buckets full of water handy. Firecrackers, bombs and flowerpots should not be lighted holding them. It is always safer to light them from the side without bending over them. Move away quickly before they burst.
Never give fireworks to small children. Never ignite fireworks while
holding them. Put them down, then ignite them and walk away. Do not ignite
fireworks inside a metal or a glass container. Ignite aerial fireworks in an
open air space. Never re-light a firework which has not burnt properly. Do not
throw fireworks at other people. Do not carry fireworks in your pocket.
Keep your mobile phones handy in case of emergency. After igniting the
fireworks, wash your hands with soap and water. In case of burn injuries,
immerse the burnt area under running or cold water until the burns or pain
subsides. If a person catches fire, roll the person down. Rolling will put out
most of the flames. If the person is not breathing and responsive, immediately
perform Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation. Following these precautions can go a
long way in ensuring a safe Diwali. In case of medical emergencies, dial 108.
Hindu Gods married to teach moral values It is true that God is often depicted with a spouse in our traditional stories. However, on a deeper philosophical level, the Supreme Being and the Gods are neither male nor female and are therefore not married. In popular, village Hinduism God is represented as male, and God's energy, or Shakti, is personified as His spouse-for example, Vishnu and Lakshmi. God is everywhere seen as the beloved, divine couple.
- Goddess Saraswathi is for Learning
- Do you about this Famous Brihadeeshwara Temple?
- Hindus follows special fasting days of the week
- Temple is a place filled with Positive Vibrations
- Tirumala Information : 14.02.2018
- Goddess Lakshmi in many avatars
- Tirumala information : 13.02.2013
- Hinduism is diverse religion across globe
- Chandra Darshan is a rare scenario, more beneficial
- Do you visit temple on a regular basis?
- Doing Pooja at home is a must
- Auspicious Tamil Month Thai is full of festivals
- Tamil New Year marks special year for Tamilians
- Reasons that Supreme God is a reality
- Tulsi plant is considered sacred in Hinduism