Tirupati Temple is one of the biggest temples in India and on an average scale around 70,000 devotees pay a visit to it every day. This is the most visited temple in India and even in the World scale. So, now we bring you some glimpse of what resides inside.
• 'Brahmtosavam' is the biggest festival celebrated here once a year and it is celebrated as 9-Day extravaganza
Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special In Hindu mythology, every day of the week is dedicated to one particular god. Devotees who believe in god worship particular lords every day. So, if you want to worship all avatras and forms of god in particular, you get one whole day to shower your devotion to the god. In short, every day of the week is dedicated to a particular god. For example, Monday is a day which is devoted to Lord Shiva. Tuesday is the day to worship Lord Hanuman, Wednesday to Lord Ganesha etc.
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?
- Aippasi, Tamil month full of Festivals and Weddings
- What are Amavasya and Purnima?
- Should we be Spiritual in these days?
- All you need to know about Tirupati Temple
- All you need to know about Krishna Janmashtami
- What are all the rituals done during Kanda Sashti?
- Naga Chaturthi - The Festival Story and why is it celebrated?
- Follow these simple tips for a Happy and Safe Diwali
- The Festival of Lights - All the Joy and the Happiness!