In this world of numerous expressions, it is not easy to feel spiritual. We see the world through our own eyes and sometimes we get influenced by other people’s eyes and opinions. Have you ever thought why we talk about spirituality? As we have various discussions in the world, numerous masters, numerous ideas, opinions, religions, why do we discuss about spirituality so much? Because ever since man has thought about who he is, “Who am I? “a big question. Second question, “Why am I? What am I doing here? “These are burning questions and they took people to various paths to discover who they are.
Can we ever say that some path is good and some path is bad? Every path is valuable. Everything is valuable. It is important because you can only wear a shirt that suits you. We cannot wear a shirt which is double the size which we normally wear.
So we have all chosen something which suits us and only this way we can
attain the highest evolution. All the people in the world have one aim
happiness. We are all looking for happiness. Do we find it? Most of us say I
have found happiness, but it is temporary.
Temple is a place filled with Positive Vibrations India is the country which is known for its rich Hindu culture and tradition. There is hundreds of mesmerizing Hindu temples across the country in different design, shape, locations; but not all temples are built as described in Vedic literature. Temples are found deliberately at a place where the positive energy is available abundantly from the magnetic and electric wave conveyances of north or south post push.
- Tirumala Information : 14.02.2018
- Goddess Lakshmi in many avatars
- Tirumala information : 13.02.2013
- Hinduism is diverse religion across globe
- Chandra Darshan is a rare scenario, more beneficial
- Do you visit temple on a regular basis?
- Doing Pooja at home is a must
- Auspicious Tamil Month Thai is full of festivals
- Tamil New Year marks special year for Tamilians
- Reasons that Supreme God is a reality
- Tulsi plant is considered sacred in Hinduism
- 'Gayatri Mantra' reciting every morning develops our personality
- Todays Tirumala samacharam : 22.01.2018
- Women should posses these characteristics as per Hinduism
- Hindu God's praying Day wise is auspicious