According to sources India had a forgettable outing in the 2nd T20 international against Australia on Tuesday as the visitors bounced back in the series with a crushing 8 wicket win at the Baraspara Stadium in Guwahati on Tuesday. Jason Behrendorff (4/21) ripped through the high-profile Indian batting to restrict the home team to a below-par 118, which the visitors chased down in just 15.3 overs.
Meanwhile the 27 year old Western Australian swung the ball both ways on a helping pitch and had Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan and Virat Kohli among his high-profile scalps. The India captain departed after getting a faint inside edge while attempting a flick and the looping ball was caught by the left-arm pacer himself. Interestingly, it was the 28 year old Kohli's first duck in T20I cricket.
Kohli said "But we speak about when the situations are not in our favor is when we have to put 120% on the field. It is the attitude that matters most and it is something the team embraces. He thought the ball to Rohit was very good. His line and length was very tight. He made us think. He definitely had a top class day”.
We don't have any time to prepare for South Africa's bouncy track - Kohli Indian Skipper Virat Kohli has told BCCI that the team has no time to prepare for the bouncy tracks in South Africa. With the ongoing Test Series against Sri Lanka, there is no time left to prepare for the South Africa Series which begins from January 5, 2018.
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and Shikar Dhawan out of Sri Lanka's remaining Tests
- Indian Batsmen show who are the Real Boss in the 2nd Innings - Match moving towards Draw
- "Even I need rest, I am not a Robot..."
- #Italy fails to qualify for the World Cup - A shocker as Italy always gets easily qualified since 1958
- Who are you to speak about MS Dhoni? What good you did to Indian team? Netizens blast Agarkar
- Saina Nehwal beats PV Sindhu and wins National Badminton Championship
- #INDvsNZ - Chahal, Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah gifts a victory for India in 8-Over shooter
- Rain to play spoilsport in the decider T20 match?
- It's a FairyTale Ending for #AshishNehra
- India wins Nail biting series decider and clinches the series right at the death
- SHOCKING: Pune Pitch Curator dismisses as he got money from bookies in Manipulating the pitch
- Kohli's 31st Ton goes in Vain as India loses the first ODI against New Zealand
- FIFA U-17 World Cup'17 in India is the Biggest ever with Huge attendance
- Travis Head is looking played a match-winning knock in the second Twenty 20 vs India
- Virat Kohli sets a new record in T20I