India manages to keep up the winning streak as they won the series decider by a narrow margin of 6 runs at Kanpur. When India and New Zealand met at the Third Paytm One Day International, all eyes were on the Men in Blue as India have never lost a home series since 2015.
India lost the toss and New Zealand Captain Kane Williamson opted to bowl considering the dew factor. India lost Shikar Dhawan early for just 14 and later Indian Captain Kohli joined hands with 'Hit Man' Rohit Sharma and propelled India's score to 337 by the end of 50 overs.
New Zealand who started their chase had a blitzkrieg start from Munro who was easily blasting boundaries. However, Indians kept on taking wickets at the regular intervals and India's premium death bowler Bumrah picked 3 wickets and ensured India's victory by a narrow margin of 6 runs!
We don't have any time to prepare for South Africa's bouncy track - Kohli Indian Skipper Virat Kohli has told BCCI that the team has no time to prepare for the bouncy tracks in South Africa. With the ongoing Test Series against Sri Lanka, there is no time left to prepare for the South Africa Series which begins from January 5, 2018.
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and Shikar Dhawan out of Sri Lanka's remaining Tests
- Indian Batsmen show who are the Real Boss in the 2nd Innings - Match moving towards Draw
- "Even I need rest, I am not a Robot..."
- #Italy fails to qualify for the World Cup - A shocker as Italy always gets easily qualified since 1958
- Who are you to speak about MS Dhoni? What good you did to Indian team? Netizens blast Agarkar
- Saina Nehwal beats PV Sindhu and wins National Badminton Championship
- #INDvsNZ - Chahal, Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah gifts a victory for India in 8-Over shooter
- Rain to play spoilsport in the decider T20 match?
- It's a FairyTale Ending for #AshishNehra
- India wins Nail biting series decider and clinches the series right at the death
- SHOCKING: Pune Pitch Curator dismisses as he got money from bookies in Manipulating the pitch
- Kohli's 31st Ton goes in Vain as India loses the first ODI against New Zealand
- FIFA U-17 World Cup'17 in India is the Biggest ever with Huge attendance
- Travis Head is looking played a match-winning knock in the second Twenty 20 vs India
- Virat Kohli sets a new record in T20I