It's a Fairytale ending for Ashish Nehra as India registered their maiden victory against New Zealand and also gave a fitting farewell to the pacer who contributed to the team for 19 years. Ashish Nehra who made his debut in 1999, played with 2 generation of players.
Nehra went wicketless in his last T20. He bowled 4 overs for 18 runs and it contained 11 dot balls. However, he got the desired cheer and victory lap from the Indian Captain Kohli and Opener Shikhar Dhawan. Nehra is the only Indian player to play under 8 Indian captains. His 6 wickets against England in Durban is still a wonderful memory to cherish.
And in the first T20I India won comfortably against the blackcaps as both the Indian openers scored 80 runs and Indian Captain Kohli 26 (11)and Wicket Keeper MS Dhoni's 7 (2) final blitzkrieg lifted India to 202. New Zealand who chased just managed 149 for 8. Latham Top scored with 39 and Williamson scored 28 from 24.
We don't have any time to prepare for South Africa's bouncy track - Kohli Indian Skipper Virat Kohli has told BCCI that the team has no time to prepare for the bouncy tracks in South Africa. With the ongoing Test Series against Sri Lanka, there is no time left to prepare for the South Africa Series which begins from January 5, 2018.
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar and Shikar Dhawan out of Sri Lanka's remaining Tests
- Indian Batsmen show who are the Real Boss in the 2nd Innings - Match moving towards Draw
- "Even I need rest, I am not a Robot..."
- #Italy fails to qualify for the World Cup - A shocker as Italy always gets easily qualified since 1958
- Who are you to speak about MS Dhoni? What good you did to Indian team? Netizens blast Agarkar
- Saina Nehwal beats PV Sindhu and wins National Badminton Championship
- #INDvsNZ - Chahal, Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah gifts a victory for India in 8-Over shooter
- Rain to play spoilsport in the decider T20 match?
- It's a FairyTale Ending for #AshishNehra
- India wins Nail biting series decider and clinches the series right at the death
- SHOCKING: Pune Pitch Curator dismisses as he got money from bookies in Manipulating the pitch
- Kohli's 31st Ton goes in Vain as India loses the first ODI against New Zealand
- FIFA U-17 World Cup'17 in India is the Biggest ever with Huge attendance
- Travis Head is looking played a match-winning knock in the second Twenty 20 vs India
- Virat Kohli sets a new record in T20I