KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd., a Solar Power Company has successfully installed a Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Systems at three cold storages in Haryana. A 90KWp System at Maan Brothers Cold Storage at Kurukshetra, 77KWp System at Lawrance Agro Storage Pvt. Ltd. and 66KWp System at R.P Cold Storages Pvt. Ltd. at Sonipat have been installed by KOR Energy recently.
KOR Energy has used tier 1 modules of Vikram Solar and ABB String Invertors in these projects to ensure maximum yield and performance consistency. The systems installed have the capability of remote monitoring of production with accurate fault recognition and real time performance monitoring.
Ms. Priyanka Mohan, Director, KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd. said, “India is the world's second largest producer of horticultural commodities after China. However, around 30% of this produce perishes due to lack of adequate cold storage facilities. Cold storages are essential to store food products and to maintain that environment it consumes heavy electricity. The life of solar plant in cold storages is more than 25 years. Conventional cold storages cost less that of solar-powered ones but require more grid power which comprises around 20 to 30 percent of their running cost. Rooftop Solar Plants in cold storages not only reduces this cost, but also make a key contribution in moving towards green energy revolution.”
With 1400 to 1500 units of electricity produced per Kilowatt, cold storage rooftop solar plant will achieve break even within 4 to 5 years. With 25 years of performance warranty on solar modules, it makes a wise investment decision for cold chains to go solar. Banks are also financing upto 80% of project cost in these projects. The Solar system will have an additional benefit of net metering, which will result in receiving credit in electricity bill against the excess electricity generated by the solar system and there is no need to store electricity.
“Cold storages have ample roof space where solar system can be installed. Solar PV powered storage system will improve storage quality and reduce wastage of horticulture produce. This project is a part of KOR Energy’s endeavor to promote green energy at cold chains across the state of Haryana. Apart from cold chains, we are also promoting use of solar energy in schools, colleges and across various other industries,” Ms. Mohan further added.
About KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd.
KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd. was officially incepted in 2013 and is enabled by a rich network of industry experts. The company has critical in-house resources such as a project database, manufacturing database, contact database, price index and a document library. This enables KOR Energy to track and analyze the Indian market in a knowledge driven approach. This further helps company in offering customized solar projects with expertise in Design, Engineering, Assembling, Integration, Installation and Turnkey execution. The basic idea of inception of company is to promote, educate and empower establishments through environmentally safe renewable energy technologies.
A MNRE registered channel partner, KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd.is here to revolutionize the way solar industry is looked at by the businesses as well as the customers. The energy efficiency is not just about better & cost effective technology but it is also about – making a better household, better organizations and a better nation.
Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency Ratan Tata backed B2B commerce company, Moglix, has helped Uno Minda Group achieve digital transformation in its procurement process with Moglix’s vendor portal solution. The announcement comes after the automotive components manufacturer showed a considerable increase in operational efficiency following adoption of the solution.
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program
- Nokia 7 plus will get dual VoLTE support
- StoreHippo Launches Vertical Marketplace Solution to give Brands Alternatives to Selling on Popular Marketplaces
- Advanced Gas Piston Based Assault Rifles to be Made in India by MKU with EDIC Caracal, UAE
- With Woo Phone Indias Leading Dating App Woo is Dialing up the Dating Game
- Tata Sky Launches World Screen a Carefully Curated Bouquet of Ad Free Global Content for just Rs. 75 per Month