KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd., a Solar Power Company has successfully installed a Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Systems at three cold storages in Haryana. A 90KWp System at Maan Brothers Cold Storage at Kurukshetra, 77KWp System at Lawrance Agro Storage Pvt. Ltd. and 66KWp System at R.P Cold Storages Pvt. Ltd. at Sonipat have been installed by KOR Energy recently.
KOR Energy has used tier 1 modules of Vikram Solar and ABB String Invertors in these projects to ensure maximum yield and performance consistency. The systems installed have the capability of remote monitoring of production with accurate fault recognition and real time performance monitoring.
Ms. Priyanka Mohan, Director, KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd. said, “India is the world's second largest producer of horticultural commodities after China. However, around 30% of this produce perishes due to lack of adequate cold storage facilities. Cold storages are essential to store food products and to maintain that environment it consumes heavy electricity. The life of solar plant in cold storages is more than 25 years. Conventional cold storages cost less that of solar-powered ones but require more grid power which comprises around 20 to 30 percent of their running cost. Rooftop Solar Plants in cold storages not only reduces this cost, but also make a key contribution in moving towards green energy revolution.”
With 1400 to 1500 units of electricity produced per Kilowatt, cold storage rooftop solar plant will achieve break even within 4 to 5 years. With 25 years of performance warranty on solar modules, it makes a wise investment decision for cold chains to go solar. Banks are also financing upto 80% of project cost in these projects. The Solar system will have an additional benefit of net metering, which will result in receiving credit in electricity bill against the excess electricity generated by the solar system and there is no need to store electricity.
“Cold storages have ample roof space where solar system can be installed. Solar PV powered storage system will improve storage quality and reduce wastage of horticulture produce. This project is a part of KOR Energy’s endeavor to promote green energy at cold chains across the state of Haryana. Apart from cold chains, we are also promoting use of solar energy in schools, colleges and across various other industries,” Ms. Mohan further added.
About KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd.
KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd. was officially incepted in 2013 and is enabled by a rich network of industry experts. The company has critical in-house resources such as a project database, manufacturing database, contact database, price index and a document library. This enables KOR Energy to track and analyze the Indian market in a knowledge driven approach. This further helps company in offering customized solar projects with expertise in Design, Engineering, Assembling, Integration, Installation and Turnkey execution. The basic idea of inception of company is to promote, educate and empower establishments through environmentally safe renewable energy technologies.
A MNRE registered channel partner, KOR Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd.is here to revolutionize the way solar industry is looked at by the businesses as well as the customers. The energy efficiency is not just about better & cost effective technology but it is also about – making a better household, better organizations and a better nation.
New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences CA WORLD ’17 - CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced new enhancements to CA’s DevOps portfolio that deliver on the promise of faster software development and delivery. New releases in the Continuous Delivery portfolio and CA Digital Experience Monitoring accelerate and automate development and release, improve testing, and provide unprecedented visibility into digital experiences.
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'
- Eastern Communications Partners with Tata Consultancy Services for OSS/BSS Transformation
- Get SIM Upgrade and Aadhar Linking done at your Doorstep, through Vodafone Mobile Vans
- OnePlus 5T Goes on Sale Today at 4:30PM
- GoDaddy Runs in Support of Underprivileged Children
- CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services