About Rock, RockspaceRock and Rockspace are brands with a global footprint. Rock is the biggest 3rd party accessories brand in China with INR 800 Cr p.a. turnover. Started in 2009, the Manufacturer of Mobile Accessories and digital peripherals based in Shenzhen, China, has witnessed an exponential growth since inception.Rock and Rockspace have been present in the Indian market for more than 5 years with a reputation of bringing quality products with monthly new innovation and launches in sync with the fast changing Mobile and IT landscape.In the last two years the brands have strengthened their presence by creating a distinct India specific range especially with BIS coming in for power banks and chargers besides their large range of cases, audio, car accessories, and cables etc. They have partnered with Intartic in India - started and managed by a top telecom industry professional setting up sales offices and manufacturing under the "Make in India" initiative. The company is grown by leaps and bounds in the past year riding on its quality and organised professional management and support of its excellent trade partners.Rock has now got a dedicated portfolio for Online sales while Rockspace has for Offline sales with presence in top retail chains and stores. The company also has direct partner accreditation with top mobile brands of the world like Samsung, Microsoft and Huawei. The company plans to expand its distribution network through brick-and-mortar stores to be inaugurated in Delhi shortly. To know more, visit us at www.rockspace.in.Follow Rock Space on Facebook @RockOnlineProducts and on Twitter @RockAccessoriesAbout IntarticIntartic is a young and vibrant enterprise, setup in early 2015, to provide best in class Mobile and IT accessory product manufacturing, brand consultancy, GTM and Sales and distribution. It has partnered with and is the brand owner of Rock, Rockspace and Ihave in India with a dedicated manufacturing and distribution setup. We have grown rapidly with presence in India, Singapore and China, and have a collaboration with leading Shenzen based accessory company.With a talented team of 50+ members, we specialise as a "Business Accelerator", bringing products, new technologies, services and investments together to markets with focus on APAC, Greater China and MEA. Our sectoral focus is on Consumer Electronics and telecommunications. We have worked for global giants such as Nokia, Samsung, Capgemini and Philips. To know more, visit us at www.intartic.com. Follow Ramashish Ray on LinkedIn.
Moglixs Vendor Portal Solution Helps Uno Minda Increase Operational Efficiency Ratan Tata backed B2B commerce company, Moglix, has helped Uno Minda Group achieve digital transformation in its procurement process with Moglix’s vendor portal solution. The announcement comes after the automotive components manufacturer showed a considerable increase in operational efficiency following adoption of the solution.
- Indian Enterprises Ill Equipped to Deal the Third Party Risk
- Introducing the HTC Desire 12 and HTC Desire 12
- Indian Mental Health NGO is helping Parents become their Childs Therapist
- edWisor Joins Hands with Top Tech Companies to Provide Strategic Hiring and Skill Development
- Noise Introduces Noise Play 2 Action Camera at INR 9,999
- LG Inaugurates North Indias Largest Private Eye Hospital Dedicated Wing for Treating EWS Patients
- Why is eating Biscuits and Bhel wrong?
- Cloud computing is driving productivity and profitability of SMBs
- 5Paisa Free Stock Trading App Reaches 1 Million Users, First Among Discount Brokers
- IvyCamp and Sonata Software Form Strategic Partnership to Launch an Open Innovation Program
- Nokia 7 plus will get dual VoLTE support
- StoreHippo Launches Vertical Marketplace Solution to give Brands Alternatives to Selling on Popular Marketplaces
- Advanced Gas Piston Based Assault Rifles to be Made in India by MKU with EDIC Caracal, UAE
- With Woo Phone Indias Leading Dating App Woo is Dialing up the Dating Game
- Tata Sky Launches World Screen a Carefully Curated Bouquet of Ad Free Global Content for just Rs. 75 per Month