GoDaddy, the world’s largest technology provider dedicated to small businesses, today released its Global Web Developer’s Survey, a global study of web developers and designers – a leading indicator of small business growth. Supported by the explosive growth of the mobile marketplace, over 50% of the work done by Survey respondents is driven through mobile platforms. The pervasiveness of smart devices and increasing affordability, has further encouraged millions of small businesses to leverage mobile to enhance their business. Over two-thirds of web pages designed by web developers for small businesses in India are more likely to be tailored and targeted for mobile. Around 50% of developers in emerging markets like India, tend to have more new businesses when compared to developers in other regions. The emergence is also driven by the growing internet adoption by small businesses in the country. This is fueled by the face-to-face and email communications, both leading modes of communication for web developers to reach small businesses in India.“Web developers are a driving force in helping SMBs increasingly do business online and helping to shape the growth of the digital economy. Web developers in India regularly guide and engage with small businesses to help them get online, given the Do-It-For-Me nature of the customers. At GoDaddy, our mission is to work closely with web developers and designers, and our reseller partners, by enabling them with online tools to deliver a distinctive online presence for their client,” said Nikhil Arora, Managing Director & Vice-President, GoDaddy India. The GoDaddy Web Developer Survey conducted in India, the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, Brazil and Mexico by the research firm Evans Data, highlighted that developers in India are more likely to identify technical skills as important for business, further highlighting the Do-It-For-Me nature of India market. The primary drivers of small business websites globally are.
- Selling new services to existing clients: 40%
- Providing support to existing clients: 31%
- Finding new clients and reselling products/services: 28%
- Admin Account access – Securely permits access to clients' products without sharing passwords
- Client Product Dashboard – View all clients and their products in one place
- Exclusive GoDaddy Pro Discounts – Regular discounts for Pros & their customers
- Site Monitoring – Automated email and SMS alerts when client websites have issues; View client website uptime and site speed proactively
- Shared Shopping – Send customers pre-loaded shopping carts via email for review and/or direct purchase
- Pro Support – A direct line to a team of highly trained technical agents and super-quick support resolution
- Pro Connect – Listing in Pro connect directory gives increased visibility to more potential clients
About GoDaddyGoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With more than 17 million customers worldwide and more than 72 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences CA WORLD ’17 - CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced new enhancements to CA’s DevOps portfolio that deliver on the promise of faster software development and delivery. New releases in the Continuous Delivery portfolio and CA Digital Experience Monitoring accelerate and automate development and release, improve testing, and provide unprecedented visibility into digital experiences.
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'
- Eastern Communications Partners with Tata Consultancy Services for OSS/BSS Transformation
- Get SIM Upgrade and Aadhar Linking done at your Doorstep, through Vodafone Mobile Vans
- OnePlus 5T Goes on Sale Today at 4:30PM
- GoDaddy Runs in Support of Underprivileged Children
- CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services