Click Labs, a SaaS technology provider and a sister company of Jugnoo, announces the launch of Yelo - a platform for physical stores to go online. The platform expands the selling potential of a business by providing a hassle-free experience to sell its products and services online. Yelo is designed as a DIY platform where merchants can get a store live in a matter of minutes without any hassle of approvals etc.
With the developing nations leapfrogging infrastructure creation via virtualisation of all business models, Yelo intends to capitalise on this trend and help build a virtual hyperlocal marketplace. It creates an automated website and a mobile app (supported by Android & iOS) for the SMB’s to establish their brand and build an online presence. It creates a visual impression in digital space and helps the brand to engage with the potential customers.
Yelo features last-mile delivery, online payments, review management, catalog, pick-up from a store, schedule appointments, providing customized domain and native mobile apps with end-to-end services for its users. Yelo also offers a “Free Forever Plan” which lets the user have a presence online without incurring any setting up or recurring costs.
Jugnoo acquired the company Yelo as a hyperlocal social network and shuttered it a year ago. The brand was transferred to Click Labs and relaunched as a hyperlocal commerce platform. Jugnoo will be the distribution partner of Yelo in India. It has also partnered to provide last mile delivery, hyperlocal discovery and UPI powered payment solutions (Jugnoo Pay).
Yelo is a global product where businesses from anywhere around the world can use it to enhance their sales and operations. For Indian users, it provides specialized packages with heavy discounts. Primary focus is on developing economies like SE Asia, Africa, Middle East and LATAM.
With this, company CEO Samar Singla comments, “We’ve built a platform on which businesses of all nature can get started with online commerce. While people spend an enormous amount of money to have a digital presence, we are providing opportunities at modest prices where users can leverage the benefits of online presence. Yelo facilitates and empowers a business idea into a reality in few simple steps.”
About Click Labs
Click Labs, is a SaaS technology service provider catering to entrepreneurs and SMBs to maximize mobile ROI by creating mobile app-based platforms. It is one of the prominent players in on-demand economy space, providing iOS and Android-based applications, and SaaS platforms. With 300 platforms that handle more than 1 million transactions a day, Click Labs is providing solutions for enterprises and backend software development for the internet of things.
GoDaddy Runs in Support of Underprivileged Children GoDaddy Runs in Support of Underprivileged Children The Delhi running community witnessed the 9th edition of the world famous Airtel Delhi Half Marathon on November 19, 2017. As part of GoDaddy Cares, GoDaddy’s philanthropic arm, the GoDaddy India team participated in the ADHM in support of “Save The Children India” NGO empaneled with India Cares Foundation. GoDaddy pledged its support to help prevent discrimination against underprivileged children and help them towards healthy and fulfilling li
- CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services
- KOR Energy Installs Solar Systems at Cold Storages
- Launch of the Report State of Urban Water and Sanitation in India on Improving Access to Clean Water and Sanitation Facility
- Salesforce Releases New Research on the Salesforce Economy - Creating 3.3 Million New Jobs
- HCL Technologies Powers Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18
- Wipro cited as a Leader in Everest group Peak matrix technology Leader in Everest Group